dear

this one for u

I hate the way you wear your short
I hate the way you show off your butt
I hate the way you flip your hair
coz it'll take my breath away

I hate everytime you buzz
that kiss makes me butterflies
I hate it when you smoke and tell me bout your day
even how much I hate it, I just cant get away

I hate everytime you text me and how you never say that you miss me
I hate everytime you call me and how you never say that you love me

I hate the fact that you are the one I'm thinking when I open my eyes
and that you are my only wish everynight before I close my eyes

I hate all the places we've been together, all of our memories
I hate it when you walk away, you walk around like you dont know me

I hate it when all that I can see is u, tell me how to forget bout you
I hate that I miss u, I love you
tell me now how can I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment