dear

promises

a promise made is a debt unpaid

so far, i promise myself to have full control over everything that i get my butt involved to.

sometimes i wonder if i ever made my lecturers to feel annoyed everytime i fall asleep in class,
if i ever fail to catch up with my girlfriend,
if i ever hurt my parents feeling because i rarely call them now,
if i ever betray my own body by taking too much work..

i have to make myself ready for the day ahead. and by that, it involve an hour to have the chicken breast ready, i have to make sure all veges and sauces are enough throughout the day, i have to do the stock count every morning and prepare for any emergency.

but i'm a student. a full time student. as i write this, i just finish my legal assignment. i have to balance every aspect so that i have a little bit of everything at the end of the day. simply because i don't want to miss any of it.

i can sacrifice my bed time and having all the stocks ready by 8 A.M, count all the stock at both kiosk, examine if there's any work left unattended, wait for the workers to come at 9 ( i dont even have the punch card system yet ), nag to them ( if necessary ) or simply just make them laugh and inspired to begin their work, i will be at the library by 10 and that's the time for me to do assignment, revise a bit' while i fight the urge to open the laptop to use the free wifi available, time flies and most of my class start at 12 until 2 P.M, lunch will take about 2 hours usually ( lunch+ gosip + my stomach needs time to digest ), then there's another class at 4-6, and i will be flat enough by 6.

drop by at both kiosk to collect the sales money and container, and arrive home at 7.

then its me time.

but most of the time i have to shop for vege and other essential things for the next day which will burn my time until 10.

tired as i reach home to prepare myself for more important task and this is the DUGAAN part of the day.

i have to choose

a) to study. revise. as to maintain my CGPA
b) to study. on how to become a good boss.
c) to have me' time 

sad thing is, i dont have much time to choose, there's day when i have lots of assignment to do that i neglect my job, and there's day when i have so many calculation and stock count to update that i have to set aside my assignment. and there's day when i just want to spend my time on my bed, singing to myself and wonder if the lizard on the ceiling had mate and make more baby lizard.


No comments:

Post a Comment