dear

hey sis


remember when we do a duet over potential breakup song by Aly and Aj..
yup we recorded it and set it as my ringtone
cheesy as it was.
i miss u.

i'm so glad i have u as my lil sis
i want u to learn from my mistake which u really did
and i want u to learn from my best side which is yet to be


aly and aj ( dont ask me which is which, i really dont know )
just a glimpse at these two sisters remind me of us
just look at their hair
the one with curly hair is u ( u had a great time rockin' your super curly hair )
while i'm the one who suffer from gene dissatisfaction, and have my hair straighten all the time.

u also rock different personality than ur sis right here, u go out there with ur boyframe body and sharp look all the time, i used to hate it and always remind u to loosen up, u are fine, perfectly fine, it just me who is so 'gedik'.

deep inside, behind ur uptight personality, there's a sweet, independent lil girl.
there's one time when u are 13, its your first year at new school, and u had a hard time because of me
u went to the same school with the group of girl i get in a girl fight
and they hate u as much as they hated me

but again, u are' my sis.
u did survived 
every challenges.

when they reject your application to go to university
i secretly wish that i could switch my place with u, i rather have u to study and i will make money out there.
but it turns out HE loves u, u got yourself in TESL, a subject which didnt involve any math. u suck at math. u really are.

TESL suits u very well, u dress up prettily and go to class to make presentation and all. u have that crazy calm cool look which i really really adore and i'm sure u will make a good presentation for ur subject.

finish ur study, and save up money. 
i found this photo and miss u so so much.
i want to have this with u. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment